Thursday, December 5, 2013


Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Duties and Responsibilities: Licensed Practical Nurses work under registered nurses and physicians. They care for anybody in need such as the handicapped, injured, and sick. They must complete tasks like checking the blood pressure, temperature, and pulses. These nurses work at hospitals and sometimes even at private homes.

Salary: $16,000-$23,000

Education: A high school diploma is not necessary but they encourage the LPNs to obtain one. They may receive training from almost everywhere like hospitals, vocational schools, junior colleges, and private schools.

Reflection: I don’t think I would like to be a LPN because I don’t have patience for many stuff and dealing with people would probably make me loose my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment