Monday, October 7, 2013


My Experiences So Far At HPIAM

 

My experiences here at HPIAM have been the best. I have met new people and seen many faces that I have never seen in my life. I have also met friends as well as lost friends but that’s just life and part of growing up. I don’t regret coming to this school from HP because this school is new and better, in my opinion. What I also like is that everybody at this school practically knows each other because most of us came from the same place. For the people that didn’t come from where we came from we have gotten to know each other. The teachers here are great to us. They all want us to succeed and that’s what a student needs. Our school principal is the best because he also cares about us. Nobody does his job better than him that’s why everybody likes him as the principal. This is my last school year here at HPIAM and all that’s left is too make it the best one with all my classmates. This year the school is more organized since it’s the second year and I guess everybody saw their mistakes from the first year. I know I’ll miss it here and all my memories that I made with everyone but hey lets enjoy it while we’re here.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment