Monday, October 28, 2013


Emergency Medical Technician

Duties and responsibilities: As an Emergency Medical Technician you need to know how to work at a fast pace and under a lot of pressure. You must know when and how to use life saving techniques such as mouth to mouth, birth assistance, and blood transfusions, etc. You will always shave to be ready for whichever situation crosses your way.

Average Yearly Salary: $37,000

Education: To be an Emergency Medical Technician you must have graduated high school. The requirements you need to be an EMT depends on the program you’re trying to get into. You obviously have to take the courses needed and pass the official EMT test. However some programs will make you go through internships and others will just make you go through hands on training.
 

 
Answer: I don’t think I would like this career for me because I don’t think I have what it takes. I don’t think I would be able to work with the pressure of human lives resting their future on me. This is a great profession for someone who has what it takes.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment