Monday, August 26, 2013

Text Box: MY SUMMER



This summer I didn’t really do much. I didn’t travel or leave the country. I did go to TJ but that doesn’t count because it’s not even far from here where I live. I even got sick with the food I ate so that didn’t go well for me. I mostly exercised and watched T.V. I also went out with my girlfriend Jackie. I went to my cousins house and swam in the pool with the rest of my cousins. I played with my dog Guero I tried teaching him how to roll over but it didn’t work out because he does not listen. This show is about a boy who killed his aunt when he was 11 and then when he comes out of Juvenile prison and goes to high school another murder comes out to the light and they blame him but nobody knows who killed the girl. I started watching a television show that just aired this summer. It’s called Twisted and it’s my favorite show now. I wished my summer would have been better but I can’t do anything about it. I wished I could have gone on a vacation to somewhere I’ve never been too.  However I kind of wanted my summer to be over because I was excited to see what would happen senior year. It’s my last year of high school. This summer is my last summer as a high school student then I’m off to college to start my real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment